WELCOME TO FLAME LILY ADVENTURES
Situated on the Burrum River, Queensland, 30km north west of Hervey Bay, 10km off the Bruce Highway, a 108 acre African Themed Adventure /Caravan Park offering all age groups accommodation and a variety of fun activities.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PEAK RATES ARE ONLT APPLIED ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS BUT NOT ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND OUT OF SEASON PERIODS. ALL PRICES ON RATES LIST ARE LESS 20% EXCEPT ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT SPECIAL GROUP RATES ON ACCOMMODATION, HIRE OF EQUIPMENT & COMMANDO ACTIVITIES.
- two-laned bitumen scenic route road all the way to the gate entry and gravelled roads to all sites.
- an ornamental recreational lake including three bridged land-linked islands with waterfront, modern fully furnished cabins (MIN 1 Night Stay Mon-Thurs BUT Min 2-3 Night Stay weekends and Public Holidays)
- caravan sites on the lakeside
- tent sites in the laager area
- day-tripper entry to enjoy the outdoors and wide open spaces for picnics, fishing and more....
- an ablution block with 8 toilets & showers, including one handicapped shower, basin & toilet, small TV lounge and kitchen
- lake and river fishing for residents and day-trippers
- wide open spaces for the children to play and a kids` sandpit playground
- picnic areas and gazebos on the lakeside for the whole family
- riverside fishing and picnic spots
- "Beach in the Bush"
- nature walks around the property and through a "jungle"
- a 5 km running and cycle track- mountain bicycles are available on site for hire or BYO bicycle.
- canoeing on the lake-canoes and kayaks are available for hire
- laser skirmish- outdoors along the banks of the Burrum River
- team building commando courses- 5 Days or 1 Day & 2 Day Adventure Courses (pre-booking required)
- daily or hourly bookings on the 10m tower (abseiling and parajump) and assault course-Please call for a booking- Day Trippers welcome
- a gym room for residents` use
- a future-planned administration and entertainment area for conferences, swimming pool, shop, internet and viewing deck
- group canoe trips on the Burrum River-to be booked in advance
- a small convenience shop with basic supplies, ice creams & cool drinks
- many suitable areas for astronomers to gaze up at the night sky-without city lights!
- farm animal enclosure
- dog-on leash friendly accommodation- 1 dog only but 2 small pooches may be considered on application. (The usual certificates & papers must be available). Strictly only one dog on leash applies to day-trippers. Aggressive dogs are not welcome. Contact management for further details.
- on the Wide Bay scenic tourist route Flame Lily Adventure Park is situated a short drive to Burrum Heads, Maryborough, Hervey Bay, Childers, Woodgate Beach, Toogoom, Torbanlea and Howard. Gympie, Bundaburg, Bargara, Moore Park, Gin Gin and Noosa are near enough for a day trip
- security cameras for your own safety and peace of mind. Gates closed at night. Swipe access cards issued for guests returning after dark
- discounts for groups and reduced rates for seniors
Click here to read The Fraser Coast Chronicle Page 4 as reported recently http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/story/2010/06/28/out-of-africa-adventure-park-initiative-tourists/
GO TO RATES LIST FOR THE LATEST CHARGES
SEE CONTACT SECTION FOR FURTHER DETAILS