All campers have access to the ablutions block. One dog per tent will be permitted and dog-owners mustabide by the park`s strict dog-on-leash regulations. Overnight and long-stay campers have use of the Camp Kitchen fridge and basins and use of the Camp T.V. Room.
For more details or CONTACT us. Passers-by are welcome to visit the Main Office to book a site immediately or pre-book for a future date.
FACILITIES FOR CAMPING GUESTS
- Use of fully-equppped ablution block with 4 male toilets and showers and 4 female toilets & showers with basins plus 1 handicapped toilet, basin and large shower
- Washing line. ( Clothes washing should be kept to a minimum due to tank water restrictions.)
- Use of Lake Gazebos with tables and chairs provided
- Kids` playground nearby
- Animal enclosure with goats, horses, alpacas, guinea fowl
- Free catch & release lake fishing
- Free fishing from the Burrum River banks. Please abide by the Qld Fishing Regulations.
- Use of the walking, running and cycle track.
- Garbage disposal bins supplied
- Hire of canoes and bicycles permitted. See DAY-TRIPPER FORM for prices
- Hire of BBQ`s plus Gas Bottle and Utensils or BYO.
- Please contact the office in advance to enquire if exclusive river view sites are available
- One dog -on-leash friendly. Aggressive dogs are not welcome. Contact management for further details.
- Camp fires when permitted
- Hire of Linen from the main office.
- Astronomers will find many areas around the lake with clear views of the night sky and without city lights!
PLEASE NOTE THAT PEAK RATES ARE ONLT APPLIED ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS BUT NOT ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND OUT OF SEASON PERIODS. ALL PRICES ON RATES LIST ARE LESS 20% EXCEPT ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT SPECIAL GROUP RATES ON ACCOMMODATION, HIRE OF EQUIPMENT & COMMANDO ACTIVITIES.
BYO AND KEEP EXPENSES LOW
ALL SENIORS, KIDS, SCHOOL STUDENTS - 50% DISCOUNTS ON ACCOMMODATION AS EXTRAS + TODDLERS U4 Years Old FREE OFF-PEAK
See ACCOMMODATION BOOKING FORMS
for details or CONTACT
Flame Lily Adventures