POWERED CARAVAN/CAMP SITES
The Adventure Park has five north-facing caravan camping sites, all powered, with water taps, slurries, 6mX3m concrete slabs, a nearby ablution block with showers, toilets (plus 1 handicap shower & toilet), hand basins, kitchenette and small TV lounge. Caravan customers will have use of all the resident guest facilities.
Passers-by are welcome to visit the Main Office to make an immediate booking, check for vacancies or pre-book for a future date. See ACCOMMODATION BOOKING FORMS for more details or CONTACT us.
FACILITIES FOR RESIDENT CARAVAN SITE GUESTS
- Rubbish Bins
- Flat Screen TV (Local Channels Only) & DVD in Camp Lounge
- Powered Sites and Slurry
- Please contact the office to enquire if river viwe sites are available.
- Use of Kitchen and Fridge in Camp Kitchen
- Fresh Water Tap
- Concrete Slab 6mX3m
- Kids` playground nearby
- Free Catch & Release Lake Fishing
- Free River Fishing (Guests to abide by the Qld Fishing Regulations)
- Hire of Volley Ball Court - $30 per hour (No Access to Assault Course Grounds unless booked in for a jump!)
- Hire of Kayaks
- Hire of Mountain Bikes
- Hire of BBQ`s
- Dog on Leash -Friendly for one dog. Guests must abide by the Dogs on Leash Rules and pick up "poop" and dispose of correctly. Contact management for further details.
- Astronomers will find many suitable areas around the lake for viewing of the night sky, without city lights!
- Washing of clothing should be kept to a minimum due to tank water restrictions, so please bring enough clothing for the length of your stay.
- No car-washing permitted due to tank water restrictions.