Corporate Team Building
CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
Flame Lily Adventures has recently opened a 108 acre Adventure Bush Camp, 30kms north of Hervey Bay, on the Burrum Heads Road. The property is fronts the Burrum River. Safety is a priority. Our main gate electronically closes at 1700 hrs daily.
We offer corporations, businesses and all professional groups special package deals designed around each group’s preferences and budgets.
Being once from the corporate world ourselves, the hustle, and bustle of daily work life is all too familiar! We know that regular field trips, especially with challenges, result in valuable team bonding between the staff and employers. A reward given to staff to show appreciation for hard work and success is so beneficial to businesses.
Facilities for day trips or stays for staff parties, meetings or conferences are in place at Flame Lily Adventures. Meetings may be held in the Conference Tent, where a projector and a 6ft X 4ft screen is available for power point or videos . A kitchenette and BBQ area are nearby for lunches and dinners. Overnight stays allow for bonding around a camp fire on the exclusive island. This bush camp facility does not cater and encourages BYO. However, outside catering can be arranged.
What we offer :
· Accommodation in fully self contained African themed huts on an “exclusive” Island.
· Conference Tent for seating up to 40 persons with Power Point projector and writing board if required.
· Tea, Coffee and Biscuits if required.
· Beach Volley Ball, Tug of War, Cycles on our 3km cycle tracks, Kayaks on the 11 acre lake, Animals to view, Walks in the natural jungle and acres to explore.and the tranquility of bushlife
Enjoy relaxing, fishing from a lakeside or along the river bank. Take walks around the property and enjoy the
· The 10m Commando Tower offers a para training jump, an abseil or a flying fox with climbing wall (coming soon)!
The Commando Obstacle/Assault Course boosts team spirit and leadership through challenges.
· Laser Skirmish, a harmless form of Combat sport, will be coming soon. This game incorporates challenges and excitement for both adults and children
· A parachute tandem jump from 14,000ft landing back onto Flame Lily may be booked. Take-off from nearby local airstrip .
· Canoeing the Burrum River in Commando style canoes is an option or Abseiling at Brooyar cliffs can be arranged.
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 4129 0799 OR Mob 0439 290 100