HUTS AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND
HUTS - Situated on a land-linked island, each hut has one double room and two bunk beds with a separate gas hot water shower, basin and toilet. A TV lounge, kitchen, dining area open out to a fully fenced and gated verandah over-looking the lake. All huts have modern interiors and are furnished using an African theme.
Currently, there are 3 huts on a private island. The island residents have the use of a thatched gazebo with table and chairs. A Gas BBQ is offered FREE to each Hut for the duration of the stay.
FACILITIES FOR HUT GUESTS
ONE CAR PER HUT ONLY-NO TRAILERS PERMITTED-PLEASE KEEP VEHICLES OFF LAWNS AT ALL TIMES. SAFE PARKING AVAILABLE OFF THE ISLAND FOR TRAILERS.
NO SMOKING OR COOKING OF FISH IN THE HUTS-PLEASE USE BBQ OUTSIDE FOR FISH COOKING AND CLOSE HUT DOOR WHEN SMOKING OR USING BBQ. THANKS.
FULLY EQUIPPED CABINS WITH:-
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Electric Stove & warmer
- Bed Linen
- 5 X Dinner Set
- 5 X Drinking Glasses
- 5 X Wine Glasses
- Pots & Pans
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas BBQ provided
- Rubbish Bin
- Cleaning Materials
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Flat Screen TV (Local Channels Only) & DVD
- Doggie Bed on verandah
- Cabins will be serviced before arrival and after departure
- Free Catch & Realease Lake Fishing License (Fish 30cm or more may be purchased for $15.00 per kg)
- Free River Fishing (Guests to abide by the Qld Fishing Regulations)
- Free Portable Gas BBQ
- Private Thatched Gazebo and Open Fire Area
- (No Access to Assault Course grounds unless pre-booked)
- Hire of Kayaks or Bicycles for $10.00 each per hour (See RATES LIST for further information)
- Dog on Leash Friendly for one dog. Guests must abide by the Dogs on Leash Rules. Strictly NO DOGS IN CABINS. Dogs are to remain on the fenced and gated verandahs at night. Large dogs must be tied up if able to jump over verandah fence. All poop must be cleaned up immediately. Papers & Certificates must be available at the time of booking. Contact management for further details.
- Astronomers will find many suitable level sites around the lake for gazing at the night sky-without city lights.
- Washing of clothing should be kept to a minimum due to tank water restrictions.
- No car-washing permitted due to tank water restrictions
PLEASE NOTE THAT PEAK RATES ARE ONLT APPLIED ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS BUT NOT ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND OUT OF SEASON PERIODS. ALL PRICES ON RATES LIST ARE LESS 20% EXCEPT ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT SPECIAL GROUP RATES ON ACCOMMODATION, HIRE OF EQUIPMENT & COMMANDO ACTIVITIES.
BYO AND KEEP EXPENSES LOW
ALL SENIORS, KIDS, SCHOOL STUDENTS - 50% DISCOUNTS ON ACCOMMODATION AS EXTRAS + TODDLERS U4 Years Old FREE
For prices and payment terms please click on ACCOMMODATION BOOKING FORMS for more details. Passers-by should visit the main office to book in, check for vacancies or make a future booking. .