SCHOOL & GROUP CAMPS
Flame Lily Adventures has recently opened a 108 acre Adventure Bush Camp, approximately 30kms North of Hervey Bay on the Burrum Heads Road. The property has an 11 acre recreational lake and is fronted by the tranquil Burrum River. The accommodation and activities are designed for all ages, groups and budgets.
· Safety is our priority. The main electronic gate closes at 1700 hrs daily. The latest CCTV cameras are in place for patrons’ peace of mind.
· We offer school groups a variety of package deals.
· Huts, caravan sites or camping areas allow a choice of accommodation.
· On-site qualified instructors make planning the day very flexible.
· Camping around camp fires in the evenings is permitted
· Wood-fired BBQ’s are available
· A modern ablution block with 9 toilet, showers and basins is close-by to the activities and camping areas.
· A large Commando Tent may be used for meals, lectures, films, etc. with tables and chairs for 30-40 people.
· Supervisors can enjoy a stay in a fully equipped “hut” on an exclusive island, close enough to the students’ camping areas.
· Unpowered Sites can be allocated to separate the boys from the girls, if requested
· And much more...........
What we offer :
· Accommodation in huts on an island, or spacious camping in tents on powered or unpowered sites
· A Rural Lifestyle on a 108 acre property
· Beach Sand Volley Ball Court
· Cycles on 3km tracks
· Kayaks on the 11 acre recreational lake
· Running routes throughout the property
· Canoe trips on the Burrum River, 17km to the sea.
· Recreational Lake for swimming and a beach to relax on.
· 10m Commando Tower offers a para training jump, an abseil, a flying fox and ...coming soon a climbing wall
· Commando Assault Course with 10 obstacles.
· Jimmy Swan does include motivational presentations if requested.
· Laser Skirmish, a harmless form of combat sport, is shortly being introduced. This again offers the students much fun and incorporates challenge and excitement.
· Fishing on the 420m river bank or on the lake offers relaxation between activities.
· Bushland, a forest and large turfed areas make for a varied landscape with animals and wildlife to view
· Walks in the natural jungle, acres and acres to explore and conduct your own courses and lessons.
Please contact us to discuss charges and schedules and book early in order to secure your preferred dates, accommodation and activities.
Schools that have camped at Flame Lily Adventures from 1 to 3 nights, have re-booked for later in the year. They have had differing agendas and approaches. Groups are accompanied and supervised by their own teachers or guardians. Qualified FLA instructors are on site for tower activities.
We have successfully entered the team building adventure market by offering our unique services, life experiences and unique African theme.
Our web site is www.flamelilyadventures.com.au
Please visit this and email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 07 4129 0799